Mar 31, 2007

RP: Druid Outfit



One of the things that worried me the most about RP was everyone talking about "RP gear." Apparently, to RP properly, you needed a specific outfit. I, naturally, panicked. I had gotten rid of my Wildheart set by the time I figured out this was an issue, and was not about to try to collect it again.

And, naturally, vendors don't sell kilts. (This is not me being bitter, oh no.)

So I quickly decided upon option three. Make a new druid, have her mail Indy the starting robe, and then augment it with the more druidic aspects of my current outfit. This is the result.

I rather like it. (I think it was a hit with my guildmates, too.)

3 comments:

Glo Paint said...

I'm RPing in the middle of Darnassus...

While I'm sure the wisps may have thoughts of world domination, something tells me I'm generally safe.

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Now all is clear, thanks for the help in this question.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]OQNzm[/url] - dLlcpPKDaqQ , http://yuxeflk.com