Apr 9, 2008

ALTS: Which one, which one?

So I have two warlocks. And I only want one of them. Here's the pros and cons of each of them so you all can help me decide.




Warlock One
Name: Caitiri (from the Exiles series- Goddess of fire and magic)
Level: 34
Gear: Excellent
Minion names: Volpit, Juk'phog, Bronxia, Shaadhun. (This is important, as you will see below.)
Annoyance Factor: 1 (This is a complex mathematical computation factoring in her facial features, current cleavage exposure, percentage of midriff visibility, current opinion of name, and how little her hair sucks.)




Warlock Two
Name: Kenaz (Norse Rune of flame.)
Level: 28
Gear: Good, but could be better if Indy made her some stuff.
Minion names: (see if you can spot the theme here!) Pizpit, Fierthea, and something else that sounds like a venereal disease.
Annoyance Factor: 6





So here is the problem. The warlock I like less is on the server I want a 'lock on. So do I use my uncle's free money to transfer Cait over, or suck it up and level Kenaz? (I don't think I can do the felpuppy quest again, oh god.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck the fucking felhound quest

transfer accordingly

Anonymous said...

TRANSFER! Oh God please transfer.

Maddo said...

I like Kenaz, so I don't really care either way. If it feels like it's worth it to you, then do it, as long as I get someone to help Cimorine level!

Anonymous said...

Transfer, and never look back. Nothing beats having the toon you want on the server you want.

Glo Paint said...

I've already transferred her once, to another server.

And I re-geared Kenaz and dropped her annoyance factor down to 3. I think I'm just going to suck it up and save me $25.