Feb 1, 2007

HUMOR: Don't Think This Makes Up For the Felhound Quest, Blizzard

I think I've already established that most of the minions drive me batty:

"I think it's time we should see other Warlocks. Just occasionally, you know, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays! It's not you! It's not you, it's me!"

"Don't touch what you can't afford!"

"Look at me! Oooh, I'm not touching you! You can't get me! I'm not touching you!"


After listening to that every time you tell your pet to attack, brains begin to melt out ears. The ooze left behind begins to wonder numbly if being a mage would really be all that bad.

Then there's the voidwalker. Quiet, baritone, and according to shapeshifting curses, female. Go figure. All she says is "I don't like this place," "I must feed," and occasionally "as you wish." (Which makes me squee. Who else has a voidwalker that loves them that deeply?)

All of that was compounded the other day, however, when I ordered her to heal herself. She raises her arms into the air and begins consuming shadows, and (as usual) says "I...am...void..."

Which is nothing new. After all, she really is void. However, the quiet "where prohibited!" she tacked onto the end caught me off guard and made me die of laughter. I was useless for the rest of the quest.

No comments: